Today's Lesson

 Today's Lesson


    Hi hi bestii back at me again, Naiaa! How are you doing today? I hope you are always healthy and don't forget to be happy! Well this time, I will explain about my English learning today. Happy reading and keep up the spirit of learning!    

    Today, I studied English with ms fatma. we learned about congratulation card. I learned a lot, starting from wedding cards, birthday cards, graduation cards and many more. After knowing the kinds of congratulation cards, I was given a group assignment to make a greeting card and my group chose to make a graduation card. After that, we were given another assignment in the form of multiple choice. We were given 5 questions and corrected them together. 

That's all the learning I got today. It was fun, and easy to understand. Thank you and see you next time!!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Belajar mendeskripsikan seseorang dengan cepat ~

ketahui tentang historical place yuk

Belajar Recount text sambil bernostalgia