My daily activity

 My Daily Activity


Hi hi friends back again with me, naia!!! this time I will share my daily activities here. Happy reading!

    I woke up at 5:00 am, then went to do morning prayers. After finishing the prayer, I prepare for the morning shower. usually I take a shower using warm water because the water in the morning is very cold. after taking a shower, I get ready to go to school. put on clothes, prepare a bag and also put on skincare. after finishing skincare, I usually have breakfast first so I'm not hungry when the learning takes place. I leave home at 6:20 a.m. with my father. the journey from home to my school takes 20 minutes, so I arrive at school at 6:40 a.m. and carry out learning until dismissal time. At 3:30 p.m. is my dismissal time.

    After performing the asr prayer, I usually rush home with my friends using the trans bus. We walk to the bus stop which is located not too far from my school.Sometimes we even waited for the bus until 5pm because the buses were always full and skipped. I get home at 4 p.m. I usually play with my cell phone first before taking a shower to relieve my fatigue. After playing with my cell phone, I went to take a shower and then ate. After eating, I usually play with my little brother, because my mom and dad work, so after school I look after my little brother, teach him to read and feed him dinner. After my parents come home, I get ready to study. I usually study at 7:30 pm after performing Isha prayers and finish at 9 pm. 

    After finishing studying, I cleaned up and played cellphone for a while to open social media, such as YouTube, twitter, instagram, etc. after finishing playing cellphone, I got ready for bed. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and used skincare. before going to bed, I usually make my bed first so that no dirt sticks. After finishing cleaning the bed, I read a prayer and sleep into dreamland.

well, so that's how my daily activities are. what about you guys? See you next time!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Belajar Recount text sambil bernostalgia

Belajar Teks Deskripsi Dalam 5 Menit

English exam