Going To Japan

 


Hi hi bestii back at me again, Naiaa! How are you guys doing today? Hopefully you are always healthy and don't forget to be happy! Well this time, I will explain the material about what things are needed when you want to go to Japan. Who here wants to go to Japan? Surely you want to.

So what do we need if we want to go to Japan? What should we prepare? How do we have a conversation while there? This time we will discuss all of that. Happy reading and hopefully it can help you!!!

So on Monday, July 25, 2023 I traveled from Semarang to Japan by plane.  I want to share my experience while I went to Japan and what things we need to get there. So here is the explanation

Passport

First of all, of course, we need a passport. It depends on which country you are traveling to, but I am going to Japan, so I need a passport.

Choosing a flight

The second thing you do is choose the flight you want. Yesterday Friday, July 30, 2023 I flew from Semarang (Achmad Yani airport) to Tokyo (Narita Tokyo airport) using All Nippon Airways (ANA). I bought the ticket online at the tiket.com platform and got a ticket at an affordable price of 9,592,090. I chose a ticket that only makes 1 transit, namely at Soekarno Hatta airport, Jakarta. For details about flight hours and seats, you can see the following photo.

 Check in. 

The third thing you do after choosing a flight is check in. Now in this check in you can actually do online or come to the airport directly. However, on Friday I chose to use the online method because I think it is more practical and saves time. Also, if you do check in online, it's a good idea to bring a mobile device that can display a "mobile boarding pass" with a two-dimensional barcode, or a printed boarding pass and travel documents to the airport on the day of the flight.

Check luggage

The fourth thing you should do is check your luggage. If you have already checked in online. If you have luggage to check in, please go to the "baggage counter". If you do not have luggage to check in, please go straight to the security checkpoint. Since I went to Japan for a student exchange, I brought 2 large suitcases. So, I had to check them in first at the baggage counter.

 Security check

Fifth, after doing a baggage check, you have to do another security check, guys, to make sure that you don't carry sharp weapons and dangerous items.

Heading to the departure gate

Sixth, you need to head to the departure gate. Yesterday, I headed to the departure boarding 1 hour before the plane took off. If you don't want to be left behind, you must arrive at least 30 minutes before the plane takes off. If you arrive 10 minutes before the plane takes off, then you will definitely be left behind. Oh yes, before entering the plane, yesterday I had to show your boarding pass and passport to the airport officer. So, don't forget to prepare in advance! 

Well after going through this long thing, I finally departed from Ahmad Yani airport to Narita airport Tokyo Japan. I departed at 09.55 from the plane and arrived at Soekarno Hatta airport at 11.10 to make a transit. I was in transit for quite a long time, 18 hours and 10 minutes, and would leave for Tokyo the next day. Since there is a rest area or hotel nearby Soekarno Hatta airport, I decided to stay 1 night while resting for the next trip that I will do. 

The next day, I woke up at 5.00am and got ready to go to the airport. I left from the hotel at 6am. Since it was a short distance, it didn't take long and I arrived at the airport at 6.10am. By the way, if you are traveling from Semarang to tokyo japan, you have to transfer from domestic terminal 3 to terminal 3 and take the same plane next. Depending on the airplane you choose, you will also enter a different terminal.

Allright, I arrived at 6.10am, I still had 45 minutes before my next flight. I decided to eat at a nearby cafe and buy a few things at the supermarket.

Bye the way, If you are at the airport, you must have found many direction airports, both at national and international airports. However, usually at Narita airport Tokyo Japan, the direction airport uses Japanese, and English. So, here I will teach you about the dialog that people usually ask about the direction airport in English. If your English is not very fluent, you can use the following dialog as a reference.




















Airport English Conversation #1 – At The Check-In Desk

Agent: Good afternoon! Where are you flying to today?

Jinji: japan.

Agent: May I have your passport, please?

Jinji: Here you go.

Agent: Are you checking any bags?

Jinji: Just this one.

Agent: OK, please place your bag on the scale.

Jinji: I have a stopover in jakarta, do I need to pick up my luggage there?

Agent: No, it’ll go straight through to japan. Here are your boarding passes – your flight leaves from gate 15A and it’ll begin boarding at 09.55. Your seat number is 26E.

Jinji: Thanks.

Airport English Conversation #2: On The Plane

The people who work inside the airplane serving food and drinks are called flight attendants. Both men and women who have this job are called flight attendants. Listen to this conversation that Dan has with the flight attendant when dinner is served on the flight.

Flight attendant: Chicken or pasta?

dearly: Sorry?

Flight attendant: Would you like chicken or pasta?

Dearly: I’ll have the chicken.

Flight attendant: Anything to drink?

Dearly: What kind of soda do you have?

Flight attendant: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Orange, and Dr. Pepper.

Dearly: A sprite, no ice, please.

Flight attendant: Here you go.

Dearly: thanks

Airport English Coversation #3 order in cafe

Waiter: Hello sir, welcome to Gold Coin Cafe. Here's your menu.

Aiya: Thank you.

(After a few minutes)

Waiter: What would you like to order, sis? 

Aiya: I would like to order a Pumpkin Spice latte with Blueberry Cheesecake.

Waiter: Would you like a short pumpkin spice latte or a tall pumpkin spice latte, sir?

Aiya: I'll have the tall pumpkin spice latte.

Waiter: Okay, this is your order confirmation, sir. A tall pumpkin spice latte and blueberry cheesecake.

Aiya: Okay.g else you'd like to order?

Aiya: No, thank you.

Waiter: Well, please wait for the order.

Airport English Conservation #4 ask toilet

Atena: Hi, may I know where the ladies’ are? 

Security: Toilet for girls only? I don’t think there is one, but you can go straight and you will easily find a public toilet. Just keep looking to your right. 

Atena: I saw it, but there were only men in the line. I thought it was men’s. 

Security: It’s for everyone. 

Atena: Is it free? Just asking. 

Security: You’ll be charged for using it. You know, it costs money to own and run it—especially to have it cleaned. 

Atena: Alright. Thank you. 

Well that's it friends, my explanation of my experience of going to Japan and also what you need if you want to go to Japan. Hopefully this experience and explanation can help friends who want to go to Japan and don't know where to start first. Thank you for reading, and don't forget to leave a comment, and follow me!!! So that you get the latest info if I have updated!!! 

Learning together is fun, right? Of course it is! Especially if you study with naia hehe. 

Thank you and see you next time! Babayy.


source :

https://www.istockphoto.com/tr/vekt%C3%B6r/airport-direction-signs-gm504828018-83359601 

https://www.dreamstime.com/editorial-photography-direction-label-kansai-international-airport-photo-was-taken-osaka-japan-image49640817 

https://www.espressoenglish.net/travel-english-conversations-in-the-airport/

https://www.tiket.com/pesawat/search?d=SRG&a=NRT&dType=AIRPORT&aType=AIRPORT&date=2023-07-28&adult=1&child=0&infant=0&class=economy&flexiFare=true

https://www.ana.co.jp/id/id/travel-information/boarding-procedures/

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Belajar Recount text sambil bernostalgia

Belajar Teks Deskripsi Dalam 5 Menit

English exam